A tribute to the One Who has been the backbone of this blog...Yes my Almighty God..without Him I wouldn't have been able to write beautiful things that amaze me too, till this day. I list here my most favourite posts....posts which have encouraged me and stirred me up from deep within.
I took these lessons from life...beginning Exodus...and onwards..right now on 2 Samuel....and I must say..the journey has been so beautiful and amazing. Each person from the Bible has been a source of encouragement and God has been demonstrating His love for me through what happened in their lives. I have been blessed by these valiant men and women of God....truly amazing!!!
- God is concerned about you- From Israelites' experience under the pharoah's rule in Egypt
- God's Answers- From Moses' life, when he met God at the burning bush
- Learning Obedience can be trying- From the life of the Israelites, once they started out on their journey to the the Promised Land
- Look Who's Fighting for you-From Joshua's life
- Hope for Everyone-From Rahab's life
- Know Before you Go- From Gideon's life
- Know our Redeemer-From the life of Ruth and Naomi
- A Special Answer for Difficult Times- From the life of Hannah, mother of Samuel, when she was barren and cried out to God
- David Recovered All- From David's life, when he fought the Amalekites and brought back all that they had captured from their camp at Ziklag
God Bless you all, for standing with me. Do pray that God would use me mightily in every way He can.