Join me, as I Discover the WAY, through the TRUTH, towards the LIFE.

Mar 16, 2006

Because He Lives

Nothing expresses my heart right now, like this song.
God sent His Son -
they called Him Jesus,
He came to love, heal and forgive;
He lived and died to buy my pardon,
An empty grave is there to prove my Savior lives.
Because He lives I can face tomorrow,
Because He lives all fear is gone;
Because I know He holds the future
And life is worth the living just because He lives.
How sweet to hold a newborn baby
And feel the pride and joy he gives;
But greater still the calm assurance:
This child can face uncertain days because Christ lives.

And then one day I'll cross the river,
I'll fight life's final war with pain;
And then, as death gives way to victory,
I'll see the lights of glory - and I'll know He lives.

2 comments :

ShepherdKing said...

Blessed Easter weekends Sister, all the way from Singapore! I'm so thankful that He came to die as a lamb (as a substitute for us) even though He is our Shepherd. His good isn't He? :)

Karuna said...

Amen Sister, He sure is our wonderful Shepherd.

God Bless.