Join me, as I Discover the WAY, through the TRUTH, towards the LIFE.

Jan 30, 2006

1st things 1st- This February

Need a friend-
(1) John 15:13 No one has greater love [no one has shown stronger affection] than to lay down (give up) his own life for his friends. (I know someone who kept His Word)

(2) A friend shares all he/she can-John 15:15 (Whole Chapter) I do not call you servants
(slaves) any longer, for the servant does not know what his master is doing (working out). But I have called you My friends, because I have made known to you everything that I have heard from My Father. [I have revealed to you everything that I have learned from Him.]

Need a mom-
A mother who never forgets you no matter what- Isaiah 49:15 (Whole Chapter) "Can a mother forget the baby at her breast and have no compassion on the child she has borne? Though she may forget, I will not forget you!

Need a dad-
Isaiah 9:6 (Whole Chapter) For to us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, [ Or Wonderful, Counselor ] Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

Need a brother-Mark 3:35 (Whole Chapter) Whoever does God's will is my brother and sister and mother."

No comments :