Join me, as I Discover the WAY, through the TRUTH, towards the LIFE.

Nov 12, 2013

God knows your every trouble and feels your every pain

The stuff that David wrote down during his times of trouble are the same ones that help us word our own pain and sufferings to God. Also the fact that God called him "man after His own heart" could help us speak with God the way David communed with Him and get close to God's heart. David had no one else to call friend on earth, except Jonathan (his enemy's son). He found a friend in God with Whom he shares all his cares and worries and through this David learned that God did really respond in his situations and delivered him out of all troubles.
 v7I will be glad and rejoice in your love,
    for you saw my affliction
    and knew the anguish of my soul.
He was absolutely sure God had heard every single cry he made and had felt every single hurt he felt. These are the sufferings David is going through in private and no one else knows it but God. Yet when God blesses him, He blesses him in the sight of all.
v19 How abundant are the good things
    that you have stored up for those who fear you,
that you bestow in the sight of all,
    on those who take refuge in you.
 Take heart my friends in God, your Creator and His Son Lord Jesus. All the trials you go through, in private and you think no one knows or no one cares, God has seen your anguish and your secret tears in the night! He has seen it all and when we completely lay down our sorrows before Him and like David when we say
Into your hands I commit my spirit;
    deliver me, Lord, my faithful God.
...But I trust in you, Lord;
    I say, “You are my God.”
15 My times are in your hands;
    deliver me from the hands of my enemies,
    from those who pursue me. 
God hears it and constantly covers His children who have taught themselves to make God their first point of contact for anything pertaining to their life. So no matter what conspiracy any human devises against a child of God - God protects them.
In the shelter of your presence you hide them
from all human intrigues;
you keep them safe in your dwelling
from accusing tongues.
So go ahead you children of the one True Living God
  • Pour your heart out to Him, for He hears and knows and feels everything you are going through
  • Commit your spirit  in His hands to learn from God's Presence.
  • Surrender your times on this earth in God's hands  to make them beautiful in His time
  • Take refuge in Him for God saves you in His dwelling!
Psalm 31:23-24
Love the Lord, all his faithful people!
    The Lord preserves those who are true to him,
    but the proud he pays back in full.
24 Be strong and take heart,
    all you who hope in the Lord.


No comments :