Join me, as I Discover the WAY, through the TRUTH, towards the LIFE.

Nov 8, 2013

Come take a stroll with your Living God!

OH Yeah!

This is the Almighty God I serve,
  • He Who never lets His people down!
  • He Who never lets His people be put to shame when they are following Him exactly!
  • When His people humble themselves and pray, HE DOES Answer!
  • Oh death where is thy victory!
When Jesus lived on this earth, He did not live like the way His followers are living now. He did not live in constant fear of what will happen next. He did not live in any fear for His provisions. He did not live worrying whether Father God would answer His prayer or not! He knew His Father way more intensely and deeply for anything on this earth to put a dent in their relationship. In return, Jesus never had a loss!

In Jesus God dealt with death with the ultimate punishment for sin and rendered it powerless so God's creation can now have life abundantly. So what profit is there in a human's death, nothing but sorrow especially if one leaves without knowing God their Creator. David says in Psalm 29 as follows

Psalm 30 : 9-12
What profit is there in my blood, when I go down to the pit (the grave)? Will the dust praise You? Will it declare Your truth and faithfulness to men?
10 Hear, O Lord, have mercy and be gracious to me! O Lord, be my helper!
11 You have turned my mourning into dancing for me; You have put off my sackcloth and girded me with gladness,
12 To the end that my tongue and my heart and everything glorious within me may sing praise to You and not be silent. O Lord my God, I will give thanks to You forever.
There are people on this planet who are struggling and living in ignorance of this Loving and Living God. The ones who think they know God (mostly because they were born into the religion that sort of believes in Him) but have no real relationship with Him, continue living a nominal and powerless life.Blending in just like the rest of the people around them, with no difference to show forth for this AWESOME GOD. Some followed a protocol viz. believe - get baptized - receive the Holy Spirit - continue with your life like nothing happened!

I have a bone to pick with such as these. No, I am not saying I have completely grasped all that God has spiritually, scripturally, theologically offered to me, but now that I have begun listening more than just blabbering during my prayer times with Him, I am getting a chance to hear Him. So from this point of time in my spiritual journey in life, I want to urge my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Rise up, take charge, sit down with God Your creator, to Whom you have access because of a very heavy price that His Own Son Jesus paid for you and more than that He even sent His precious Holy Spirit to guide you into your relationship with Him!

NOW because of Jesus Christ there is nothing stopping you from having a relationship with your Heavenly Father, the same One Who strolled with Adam and Even in the cool of the day in the garden of Eden. So come brothers and sisters to take a stroll with Your Living and Loving God!

P. S. Check out the other meaning of stroll
  1. walk in a leisurely way
  2. a victory or an objective that is easily achieved
Stroll with God like you have all the time in the world to hang out with Him!

No comments :