Join me, as I Discover the WAY, through the TRUTH, towards the LIFE.

Nov 19, 2013

Consider God for He Considers You!

The moment we begin too much to look within the more we are lost in the myriads of memories of sin and how horrible we are. Of course the good thing that comes of it is this, we learn and realize how good God is.

I am a person who is constantly looking inward,introspecting, sorting things out inside me, trying impossibly to become perfect every single day. That's all good you might think but there is one thing wrong here! Well the one thing is my focus is me, instead of looking at Jesus and concentrating on His works for my life, I am dwelling on me and I have no hope to give myself on how to get out of my situation.

Therefore I love how David considers himself and looks at his pathetic self and then looks up to God and describes Him and all His grandeur and glory and awesomeness and there he finds his strength and hope!

In Psalm 33 David describes why we should Rejoice in God
  • For the word of the Lord is right
  • All His work is done in faithfulness
  • He loves righteousness and justice
  • the earth is full of the loving-kindness of the Lord
  • By the word of the Lord were the heavens made
  • The counsel of the Lord stands forever, the thoughts of His heart through all generations
And much much more.     
For some may ask if all this is true, then why is there so much unrest and sorrow on the earth if God's loving-kindness is all over the earth?
 18 Behold, the Lord’s eye is upon those who fear Him [who revere and worship Him with awe], who wait for Him and hope in His mercy and loving-kindness
There are a group of people who expectantly wait and watch for His mercy and loving-kindness. God's mercies are spread everywhere and they are visible in the lives of those who wait and depend upon Him! He has given us the choice of receiving or rejecting His mercies for our lives!

As for those who do wait upon Him for their very existence....God watches out for them
18 Behold, the Lord’s eye is upon those who fear Him [who revere and worship Him with awe], who wait for Him and hope in His mercy and loving-kindness,
19 To deliver them from death and keep them alive in famine.
Why not try out this relationship with God your Creator Who is constantly and intently looking at the people on the earth to seek out whom He may bless!

2 Chronicles 16:9 For the eyes of the Lord range throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts are fully committed to him.

No comments :