Join me, as I Discover the WAY, through the TRUTH, towards the LIFE.

Nov 6, 2013

Bless Your Heritage!

What beautiful prayers the Psalmist prays for him and the future generations. That's a prayer of investment. A prayer you pray towards your own future, towards your future generations (kids, grandchildren, great-grandchildren)

Psalm 28:6-9
Blessed be the Lord, because He has heard the voice of my supplications.
The Lord is my Strength and my [impenetrable] Shield; my heart trusts in, relies on, and confidently leans on Him, and I am helped; therefore my heart greatly rejoices, and with my song will I praise Him.
The Lord is their [unyielding] Strength, and He is the Stronghold of salvation to [me] His anointed.
Save Your people and bless Your heritage; nourish and shepherd them and carry them forever.
When he was in the midst of desperate times, David calls out to God for mercy. He cries out vehemently, passionately and in pain. Like, nothing would help, unless God Himself intervenes. I am going through a time like this. I need God to intervene or else... I need God to show up, like really really show up in my life. I need God not just be in the books or in the teachings I have heard, but in practicality or else nothings gonna change! People in my family need to be saved. (period). So I am hanging in there in the gap! No one can leave the earth, without having met Jesus first! Nobody should leave without having experienced ALL that Christ wanted them to have and for which He died a miserable death,paying a high price for them even before they were born.

Pray for your children, your children's children and make investments in their spirit even as you make investments in their earthly life!

Bless your heritage oh God!

No comments :