- Captivity can be turned to victory-Captivity & weeping may last for a time but victory and joy come for those who will stay their ground for the Lord and do the right thing even when they are in captivity.
- God is able to turn harm into good, for those who love Him-Nothing demonstrates Romans 8:28 better than the book of Esther. When Haman thought he could get the Jews annihilated, God turned tables on him through the obedience and prayer of the Jews.
- God can move unbelieving hearts in your favor even when you are in captivity especially when you choose to do the right thing and walk with God, no matter whether you feel like it or not.
- There is freedom from bondage and captivity no matter who caused it-The freedom is definite for those who correct their ways and walk rightly before God and God i able to bring them out on top, always.
- Glorious Victory-You will see the triumph with which God brings out the Jews from this episode, Esther 10 (must read to get the picture). God never brings out His people from captivity or bondage in a just-escaped or a mediocre status, but in a glorious, honored, rich, royal manner. Remember when the Israelites came out of bondage from Egypt, Exo 12:35-36 says "35 The Israelites did as Moses instructed and asked the Egyptians for articles of silver and gold and for clothing. 36 The LORD had made the Egyptians favorably disposed toward the people, and they gave them what they asked for; so they plundered the Egyptians." For Esther and Mordecai, their captive situation not only changed but God propelled them into a place of authority and royalty.
Conclusion-When you set your face like a flint and determine to follow God no matter what captivity you are in, no matter what is keeping you tied down, no matter what reason you went into captivity-God can change your situation and bring you out unscathed, honored, respected, in authority, in royalty. The only thing between your captivity and freedom is your walk with God in total obedience to the guidance and ushering of the Holy Spirit.