Join me, as I Discover the WAY, through the TRUTH, towards the LIFE.

Mar 11, 2006

Praying For You


Christian life is not totally easy, until we know that we know that we know the one whom we have believed like Paul says 2 Timothy 1:12 ".. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day."

Paul was a man who was thrown in prisons, was in a shipwreck, people deserted him, suffered a snake bite, knew what it was to be in need but was contented in whatever it was he was in.In all this and in spite of being in chains he says "I am not ashamed" because He knew whom He had believed.

Yet his life was such a blessing, even his shadow caused people to get healed. He wrote the most number of books in the New Testament, being an encouragement to whoever reads it. What an exact representation of God's disciple, exactly as Jesus had ordained(Mark 16:15-20). I wonder what happened to the believers, over time, where did all the miracles go from then? Why can't we do the things Jesus said we could do?

Are we too engrossed in our own problems, trying to fight it and find ways on our own? Lets learn from Paul, lets take courage in knowing whom we have believed. Lets remember He who has called us is faithful to do what He has promised. In the midst of his trials Paul was a great blessing to whoever he met. Why can't we be like that? I want to.

I am praying for my friends and family, also for whoever drops by my blog. That would be pretty general, however if there is something you'd like me to agree/stand with you in prayer, please drop me a line at godzhart@yahoo.com.

No comments :