Join me, as I Discover the WAY, through the TRUTH, towards the LIFE.

Feb 20, 2006

We Belong

Psalm 24:1 says "The earth is the LORD's, and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it"

How we have been fooled to believe otherwise. You don't belong here, you don't fit here, you're out of fashion...etc etc etc.
The Bible says, you belong to God.
  • God cares for you, when no one does. (1 Peter 5:7 )
  • God wants you when no one else does.( Matthew 11:28)
  • God has a plan for your life, even if you think there's nothing more to it.(Jeremiah 29:11)
  • God wants you to be a blessing, even when you think you're capable of nothing.(Ephesians 1:3 )
  • God wants you to prosper, even when you think you can't get there.(3 John 1:2)

There is more to it than I can write here. So get started by knowing God. Oh how I want my new family to know all of the above and more with my Lord Jesus in our lives together.I totally agree with the verse that David wrote and I believe whatever belongs to God should be His and I pray the same.

No comments :