How we have been fooled to believe otherwise. You don't belong here, you don't fit here, you're out of fashion...etc etc etc.
The Bible says, you belong to God.
- God cares for you, when no one does. (1 Peter 5:7 )
- God wants you when no one else does.( Matthew 11:28)
- God has a plan for your life, even if you think there's nothing more to it.(Jeremiah 29:11)
- God wants you to be a blessing, even when you think you're capable of nothing.(Ephesians 1:3 )
- God wants you to prosper, even when you think you can't get there.(3 John 1:2)
There is more to it than I can write here. So get started by knowing God. Oh how I want my new family to know all of the above and more with my Lord Jesus in our lives together.I totally agree with the verse that David wrote and I believe whatever belongs to God should be His and I pray the same.